For immediate assistance, please call us on 1300 043 522
24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
The McCartney Family have been caring for families during their time of grief and loss across South East Qld for more than 20 years. We are a family owned and operated funeral business dedicated to providing compassionate, caring and personalised service to your family when you need it most.
You become part of our family and we become part of yours, taking the stress out of planning a funeral or memorial service and allowing you the freedom to focus on what is important – your family.
Our Brisbane funeral directors provide a tailored service approach ensures that your loved one is celebrated, their life remembered and a beautiful, personal and loving tribute is delivered to make saying goodbye just a little easier. Life should be celebrated, we make sure that your loved one is celebrated as you say goodbye.
It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from, we’ll be there with you, helping you along every step of the way.
Welcome to McCartney Family Funerals.
Whilst there are no official regulations relating to Funeral Operators in QLD, we have adopted the QLD Governments Funeral Industry Code of Conduct. To view this code of conduct, please Click Here
We are a values based company and as such we live and breath our values on a daily basis. Our values extend beyond just our team, they underpin the way we interact with our families, with the people in our care, with each other and with our communities in which we work. Our Values are brought to life with action statements that help us to live our best life aligned to our values always.
Care is at the heart of what we do and is our core purpose at every step of our journey.
- We care for our families;
- We care for each other;
- We care about our business outcomes;
- We care about our future;
- We care about our surroundings and our tools;
- We care about our safety;
- Everything we do comes from a place of care, understanding and safety.
Compassion is what drives us to be the very best at what we do and gives us the freedom to
serve our families and each other in every way possible.
- We are always compassionate;
- We show compassion to everyone we encounter;
- We are guided by compassion at every step of our journey;
- We seek to ease the pain of others through being compassionate and personal.
Support is what holds us together in times of grief, stress and pressure. Without support we
are unable to achieve all that is necessary.
- We support our families when they need us most;
- We support each other always;
- We look for ways to work cohesively and support each other always;
- We are genuine and authentic when supporting others;
- Through support, we achieve great things together;
- We constantly work to be the best possible version of ourselves through the support of
those around us.
Family is the most important part of life, of developing memories, experiencing moments and
creating lifelong connections to one another.
- We put family above all else;
- We trust in our family;
- We look for ways to strengthen our family ties and bonds;
- We look out for one another;
- We celebrate our successes together;
- We overcome our challenges together;
- We celebrate the uniqueness of each person we encounter;
- We create a warm, welcoming, harmonious and productive environment together.
- Our family are the pillars that hold us up and we recognise their contributions to our
Our community is essential to our success and we include them in all that we do.
- We look for ways to help others within our community;
- We are active in helping those less fortunate than ourselves;
- We extend our values to our entire community;
- We work with those in our community who need support to overcome challenges;
- We support our community in any way possible;
- Our community needs are important to us and we do whatever is possible to assist.