Meet Lea-anne McCartney and her team of funeral directors in Cleveland on Brisbane’s Bayside. Lea-anne manages our Cleveland funeral home. Lea-anne has worked in the Funeral Industry for the last 25 years and has a compassionate and supportive family focused approach.
Our Address: 19, 99 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, 4163
Call Us: 1300 043 522
Our Cleveland office is a beautifully appointed, intimate and is designed to feel just like home. Our office includes a welcoming arrangement area that is designed to be relaxed and informal whilst you arrange your loved one’s funeral service, and ample parking for our families. Inside, we pay tribute to our family that have supported us along our journey to create a funeral service that is focussed on family and from a place of compassion and we pay our respects to the Quandamooka people that first inhabited this area and the surrounding areas of Redland Coast.
Local Cleveland Funeral Service Options
Cleveland is home to a vast number of churches, community groups and beautiful venues that are well positioned to hold a celebration of life. Cleveland boasts a range of outdoor activities and groups who meet regularly to make use of the stunning natural wonders that surround our location, with a strong focus on utilising the easy access to Moreton Bay, extensive outdoor parks and bushland, and the strong community spirit in the area, options for funeral services and life celebrations are endless.
- Redlands Boat Club
- Rainforest Gardens
- Redland Bay Cemetery
- Great Southern Memorial Park
- Hemmant Cemetery and Crematorium
Bay Islands Funeral Service Options
With a strong local connection to the Islands in beautiful Moreton Bay, we encourage our families to bring their funeral services to the Islands that they love so much.
- Dunwich Public Hall
- Russell Island Recreation Hall
- Macleay Island Community Centre Hall
- Lamb Island Community Hall
- Coochiemudlo Public Hall
Local Cleveland Churches
For Parishioners and Members of the following Faiths, we can assist in arranging funeral services held in the following local Churches.
- Cleveland Uniting Church
- Cleveland Baptist Church
- Star of the Sea Catholic Parish
- The Anglican Parish of Cleveland
- St James Lutheran Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church of the Nazarene
- Victoria Point Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Redlands Presbyterian Church
- Redlands Christian Reformed Church
- Redlands Christian Spiritual Centre
- Gateway Baptist Church – Redlands Campus
- Presbyterian Church – Redlands, Victoria Point
- C3 Church Redland Bay
- Champions Church
- Faith Celebration
- Church of the Nazarene
- The Rock Christian Church
- Shore Hope Presbyterian Church
- St Georges Church
- St Mary MacKillop Church
- Birkdale Baptist Church
Wakes and Celebrations
Cleveland plays host to a number of award winning and well-known venues that provide a perfect setting to continue the celebration of a loved ones life. Ranging from casual and relaxed, to fine dining and opulent. Cleveland has a range of venue options to suit your requirements and to provide you the perfect location to host a meaningful and special wake or celebration.
- Cleveland Sands Hotel
- Grand View Hotel
- Sirromet Winery
- Redland Bay Hotel
- The Lighthouse Restaurant
- The Courthouse Restaurant
- Hogan’s Wellington Point
- Riverlakes Golf Club
- Cleveland RSL
- Redlands Sporting Club
- Victoria Point Sharks
- Redland Bay Golf Club
- Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel
- Little Ship Club Dunwich
- Amity Point Community Club
Cleveland Funeral Directors
Our Team are highly experienced and collectively have more than 35 years experience, meaning that they will provide you with the care, compassion and support you would expect from a professional and personable team.
Our Other Funeral Home locations
McCartney Family Funerals has proudly been supporting Queensland families for more than 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business and believe this is what enables us to provide a truly compassionate service.
As well as our funeral home in Cleveland, we have funeral home locations in the following areas in South East Queensland:
- Wynnum — Our Wynnum office is located in the old Wynnum Post Office, which is a heritage-listed building. This unique location creates a welcoming atmosphere that is steeped in history and heritage.
- Beenleigh — In Beenleigh, we are able to offer families a warm and welcoming atmosphere that will help to make them feel relaxed and cared for. Conveniently located in the heart of Beenleigh, our team is here to help you arrange all the necessary details of your loved one’s service.
- Underwood — Our Underwood office is where we coordinate our other offices from. It includes a welcoming reception area, a visitation room for intimate viewings and houses our state-of-the-art mortuary, where your loved one will receive the utmost care. At McCartney Family Funerals, we treat all our families’ loved ones as if they were our own.
- Ipswich, Western Suburbs, the Gold Coast, Brisbane and North Brisbane — We also service Ipswich and the Western Suburbs, the Gold Coast, Brisbane and North Brisbane through our mobile team of funeral directors. Instead of having bricks and mortar offices in these locations, we are able to come and meet with you at a time and location that suits you best. In this way, we’re able to extend our services to families across the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas and to meet with you in a comfortable setting of your choice at a time that is most convenient to you.
Get in touch with our funeral directors in Cleveland today
If you are looking to arrange a funeral service for a loved one or are looking to pre-arrange your funeral, please contact the friendly funeral directors in Cleveland. We would be more than happy to assist you and to answer any questions you may have about our services and how we can help you.
You can contact us online by filling out our inquiry form, calling our Cleveland office on 1300 043 522 or emailing us at email@example.com. Our Cleveland funeral home is located at 19, 99 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, so please feel free to come in and chat with our friendly and helpful team wherever you need.
If you would like to know what other people in the area are saying about our Cleveland funeral directors and their services, then you can read our five-star reviews online.
You can contact our Cleveland office on 1300 043 522, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting us at 19, 99 Bloomfield Street Cleveland QLD 4163. You can read our Cleveland reviews, or leave a review of your own by clicking this link.