Meet Lea-anne McCartney and her team of funeral directors in Cleveland, in Brisbane’s Redlands city region. Lea-anne manages our Cleveland funeral home and has worked in the funeral industry for the last 25 years with a compassionate and supportive family focused approach.
Our Address: 19/99 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Brisbane, 4163
Call Us: 1300 043 522 ( call us 24 hours a day / 7 days a week).
Office Hours: 08:30am – 4:30pm week days.
Funeral Service Pricing: McCartney Family Funerals Cleveland offers a range of funeral packages to suit all budgets starting from $2,195 for a no service cremation and $7552 for simple burial service. You can view all of our funeral package pricing here.
Our Cleveland Funeral Directors
Local Cleveland Funeral Service Options
Cleveland offers a wide range of choices when it comes to holding a meaningful and fitting celebration of life. We regularly conduct funeral proceedings at the below locations however we can also accommodate your location wishes.
- Great Southern Memorial Park
Bay Islands Funeral Service Options
With a strong local connection to the Islands in beautiful Moreton Bay, we encourage our families to bring their funeral services to the Islands that they love so much.
Cleveland is well served by a variety of churches and other places of worship to accommodate funeral proceedings for members of all faiths. We can assist with planning and conducting a funeral at any local religious centre or chapel including:
- Cleveland Uniting Church
- 36 Passage Street, Cleveland, QLD 4163
- Cleveland Baptist Church
- 240 Bloomfield St, Cleveland QLD 4163
- Star of the Sea Catholic Parish
- 53 Passage St, Cleveland QLD 4163
- The Anglican Parish of Cleveland
- 4 Cross St, Cleveland QLD 4163
- St James Lutheran Church
- 31 Waterloo St, Cleveland QLD 4163
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- 39-55 Delancey St, Cleveland QLD 4163
- Church of the Nazarene
- 31 – 33 Freeth St East, Ormiston QLD 4160
- Victoria Point Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- 571 Cleveland Redland Bay Road, Victoria Point QLD 4165
- Redlands Presbyterian Church
- 74 Lyndon Rd, Capalaba QLD 4157
- Redlands Christian Reformed Church
- Cnr Sturgeon and Delancey St, Ormiston QLD 4160
- Redlands Christian Spiritual Centre
- 305 Old Cleveland Rd E, Capalaba QLD 4157
- Gateway Baptist Church – Redlands Campus
- 128 Link Rd, Victoria Point QLD 4165
- Presbyterian Church – Redlands, Victoria Point
- 164 Colburn Ave, Victoria Point QLD 4165
- C3 Church Redland Bay
- 882 German Church Rd, Redland Bay QLD 4165
- Champions Church
- 29 Beveridge Rd, Thornlands QLD 4164
- The Rock Christian Church
- 6 Hook St, Capalaba QLD 4157
- Shore Hope Presbyterian Church
- tate School, 125-141 Gordon Rd, Redland Bay QLD 4165
- St Georges Church
- 33 Thorne Rd, Birkdale QLD 4159
- St Mary MacKillop Church
- 12 Hardy Rd, Birkdale QLD 4159
- Birkdale Baptist Church
- 1 Jones Rd, Birkdale QLD 4159
Wakes and Celebrations
After the funeral proceedings, Cleveland offers an extensive range of options for holding a wake – some of the most popular venues include:
Our Team are highly experienced and collectively have more than 35 years experience, meaning that they will provide you with the care, compassion and support you would expect from a professional and personable team.
Our Other Funeral Home locations
McCartney Family Funerals has proudly been supporting Queensland families for more than 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business and believe this is what enables us to provide a truly compassionate service.
As well as our funeral home in Cleveland, we have funeral home locations in the following areas in South East Queensland:
- Wynnum — Our Wynnum office is located in the old Wynnum Post Office, which is a heritage-listed building. This unique location creates a welcoming atmosphere that is steeped in history and heritage.
- Beenleigh — In Beenleigh, we are able to offer families a warm and welcoming atmosphere that will help to make them feel relaxed and cared for. Conveniently located in the heart of Beenleigh, our team is here to help you arrange all the necessary details of your loved one’s service.
- Underwood — Our Underwood office is where we coordinate our other offices from. It includes a welcoming reception area, a visitation room for intimate viewings and houses our state-of-the-art mortuary, where your loved one will receive the utmost care. At McCartney Family Funerals, we treat all our families’ loved ones as if they were our own.
- Ipswich, Western Suburbs, the Gold Coast, Brisbane and North Brisbane — We also service Ipswich and the Western Suburbs, the Gold Coast, Brisbane and North Brisbane through our mobile team of funeral directors. Instead of having bricks and mortar offices in these locations, we are able to come and meet with you at a time and location that suits you best. In this way, we’re able to extend our services to families across the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas and to meet with you in a comfortable setting of your choice at a time that is most convenient to you.
Get in touch with our funeral directors in Cleveland today
If you are looking to arrange a funeral service for a loved one or are looking to pre-arrange your funeral, please contact our friendly funeral directors in Cleveland. We would be more than happy to assist you and to answer any questions you may have about our services and how we can help you.
You can contact us online by filling out our inquiry form, calling our Cleveland office on 1300 043 522 or emailing us at email@example.com. Our Cleveland funeral home is located at 19, 99 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, so please feel free to come in and chat with our friendly and helpful team wherever you need. We welcome families from Cleveland and all surrounding suburbs including Wellington Point, Ormiston, Thornlands, Alexandra Hills & Victoria Point.
If you would like to know what other people in the area are saying about our Cleveland funeral directors and their services, then you can read our five-star reviews online.
You can contact our Cleveland office on 1300 043 522, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting us at 19, 99 Bloomfield Street Cleveland QLD 4163. You can read our Cleveland reviews, or leave a review of your own by clicking this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of holding a funeral for your loved one in Cleveland will depend on the type of service you decide to hold. Our pricing ranges from $2195 for unattended cremations, $6395 for a funeral service & cremation and $5995 for a full funeral service and burial. Our Cleveland funeral directors are always happy to tailor your funeral arrangements to suit your budget.
There are many different venues in Cleveland in which we can hold a funeral service for your loved one, including local venues, outdoor locations and churches. We’ll work with you to find a fitting venue to celebrate the life of your loved one.
Yes – we’re more than happy to visit you to discuss arrangements for your loved one’s funeral either in your home or at another location of your choice.
Yes, we offer multiple interest financing options to cover the cost of the funeral including AfterPay, ZipMoney, Payright & Humm. Suitability and lending criteria will be determined by the lending provider.